Toddlers and Preschoolers
Maybe your toddler or child has never slept through the night? Or maybe they were sleeping great but things got a bit off track. Our goal for your toddler or child is to teach them to fall asleep independently and in their own beds by reinforcing bedtime boundaries!
- A preliminary sleep evaluation which includes an extensive questionnaire to help us learn about you, your little one and any existing sleep, health or behavior challenges
- A 60-90 minute consultation. This is where we insert the sleep education, discuss the sleep plan and realistic expectations as well as give you the tips, tricks and tools to implementing healthy sleep habits.
- A detailed infant sleep plan customized for your little one – covering routine, age appropriate scheduling, strategies and methods to dealing with bedtime, night waking, early morning wake ups, or any other issues your family may be experiencing
- 3 weeks of follow up support
- Daily sleep log monitoring
Upon completion of the program you will receive a Goodbye letter summarizing our time spent together and any additional information moving forward including travel, daylight savings tips and any other information relevant for your little one to ensure long term success.
Cost ~ $425