This is where we help you teach baby how to fall asleep independently and improve day and night time sleep!
- A preliminary sleep evaluation which includes an extensive questionnaire to help us learn about you, your little one and any existing sleep or health challenges
- A 60-90 minute consultation. This is where we insert the sleep education, discuss the sleep plan and realistic expectations as well as give you the tips, tricks and tools to implementing healthy sleep habits.
- A detailed infant sleep plan customized for your little one – covering routine, age appropriate scheduling, strategies and methods to dealing with bedtime, night waking, early morning wake ups, poor naps and any other issues your family may be experiencing
- 2 weeks of follow up support
- Daily sleep log monitoring
Upon completion of the program you will receive a Goodbye letter summarizing our time spent together and any additional information moving forward including developmental milestones, travel, daylight savings tips and any other information relevant for your little one to ensure long term success.